Ginger’s main ability is to reduce inflammation, improve digestion and boost immunity, ginger is rightfully thought of as the most powerful food of the 21st century.
Ginger is rich in Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals which make it extremely beneficial for your overall health. Ginger root promotes healthy digestion, boosts immunity, treats asthma, aids in cardiovascular health, relieves pain and much more.
Ginger is an extremely efficient remedy in the fight against sore muscles, cold, flu and headache, but can also relieve pain. Ginger tea offers a great number of health benefits, among which are the following:
– It eliminates the virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores
– A cup of ginger tea reduces the risk of stroke
– Because of its warming properties, ginger improves circulation, oxygen, vitamins and minerals delivery
– The antioxidants in ginger fight infections and boost the immune system
– Can relieve pains, treat sore muscles, cold, flu and headache
Ginger tea recipe
¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
A cup of water
This tea is really easy to be made. Boil some water, then add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. Put the milk and strain the tea in a cup.
You can also add some flavor if you like, and enjoy this wonderful and healthy tea!